Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Madness in the Titler house!

This such a funny example of the personalities of our children...
So the Hoosiers have been hot this year and, although I have cheered the boys on during good AND bad, the kids really caught the fever this year!  Fair weather fans.  Eric had them fill out their NCAA Tournament brackets this evening. 
1) Rylie picked who she thought would win each round based on familiarity and hopes.  She picked based on places we've visited or lived, people we know and also tried to create "Cinderella stories").
2) Madelyn picked her winners based on logic.  She analyzed the win-loss records and discussed the strength of the teams' schedules with Eric.
3) Kai picked his winners based on who's the best, not surprisingly all #1 seeds made it through.  You may think he did that because he's 4, but you must understand that the boy can't STAND to lose ANY competition.  Whether it is football or Wheel of Fortune, he will change his allegiance depending on who is winning.  He often says, "I'm cheering for the one in the weed (lead)."  I won't be surprised if he throws his whole bracket out by round 2, pops his thumb in his mouth and pouts for the rest of the tourney.  As a side note, he had a really hard time not picking Butler to win because, as he says, "I loved that it has 'butt' in it"--typical boy, typical Warren.

They all picked IU to win!  No matter the personality, they are all smart!