





We moved into our house on August 15 and have been busy unpacking ever since. This is our dream house so we are thrilled to be here. We are slowing getting things in place and it is starting to feel more like our home. As you might imagine, the first thing that was hung on the wall was Charlie, the deer.
Rylie started kindergarten about a week after we moved in. She has adjusted really well and although she won't tell us what she learns at school (she always says they are learning about birds. They have been learning about birds for 3 weeks, apparently), she seems to be doing well. She has only gotten in trouble twice and both times were for, no surprise, unnecessary talking. She rides the bus everyday and it still shocks me to see my little girl hop on a bus in the morning!!
I am still having circulation issues with this pregnancy and developed a superficial blood clot in my leg last week. According to the docs, the only way to get rid of it is to have the baby and get the weight off my legs. OK, let's do it! I still have two weeks left before my due date, but we are hoping he will come early. We had an ultrasound yesterday to confirm that he has enough fluid since I am only measuring at 33 weeks. Everything is fine, he looks strong, and we were even able to see a little hair on his head. Can't wait to meet our Baby Kai!! Don't be freaked out by my bare belly in these photos. I thought it would be fun to show it off since this is definitely my last pregnancy.
Madelyn is spending her first night in her "big girl bed" tonight. She was so excited and kept saying, "I want to sleep in THAT bed." She was ready to hop in before her PJs were on. I don't remember Rylie looking as little in her new bed as Maddie did tonight...she looked so tiny in her new full size bed.