







This month, Rylie started swim classes twice a week and we attended her first parent-teacher conference. She is doing well in school, but we were told that she talks A LOT and sometimes gets lost in her own little world. That sounds like our daughter. I had a job interview today. It is a promotion within my same department and I have a really good chance of getting it!! Kai went for his 1 mo. check up two weeks ago and weighed 9.5 lbs. He is already bursting out of his 0-3 mo. onesies like the Incredible Hulk. I will probably pull out the 3-6 mo. clothes next week. Rylie and Madelyn went to the Renaissance Festival a few weeks ago with Jan and Leon so you'll see some fun pictures on the blog of their adventures. Also, they enjoyed trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood. Rylie was a unicorn and Madelyn was Tinker Bell.