





For those of you we haven't told yet...we are going to have Baby #3 in September!!! We are very excited to complete our family!! I am growing faster and showing faster than with the girls, but feeling pretty good. This pregnancy is a bit of a mix of my previous two. I am not as nauseous as I was with Madelyn, just in the morning. I am not as tired as I was with Rylie and don't have a many headaches, but still experience those symptoms occasionally.
In addition to this exciting news, we decided to move and are building a house in a great neighborhood in Fort Mill. It should be ready about the same time as the baby's arrival, so that was excellent planning on our part.
This was a particularly busy week for us as we put our house on the market, decided on our design options for the new house, experienced our first impromptu parent teacher conference (an emotional experience for me), heard the baby's heartbeat, and participated in our current neighborhood's annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Rylie's latest enjoyment is spotting American flags throughout town and telling on her sister when Madelyn says "Shut up" which is, unfortunately, a problem for my little one. Madelyn is cracking us up with her new phrases (minus the mean ones) like "No way, Jose!", "Oh, dern!", and calling people a "silly goosy Jose". Obviously, Jose is one of her favorite names, but I don't think we will be naming our baby that.
Included are some pictures from recent activities including Jan's birthday, a silly store sign that we saw along the road, the Easter Egg Hunt, and last but certainly not least, Baby Bed-In for Peace 2008 sponsored by Rylie and Madelyn Titler! Putting babies to bed takes up a lot of their time each day.