Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!!





Halloween: This was the first year that Ry was really excited about it and talked about it for days ahead of time. She was a good witch and Mad was a ladybug (recycled costume of Rylie's). Madelyn figured out the deal about halfway through and, after that, each time we stopped at a house she'd say, "I want out" (of her wagon). She took forever to toddle up to the front doors with her sucker in her mouth and holding her pumpkin bucket. Rylie was a social butterfly and was known to hold up the line of trick-or-treaters while she gabbed with the homeowners and bestowed good wishes upon them. As she left them, she'd say, "Bibbidi bobbidi do". Silly girl

This weekend, I resolve to do what I WANT. Eric is out of town at a Men's Retreat for church so it is just me and the girls...perfect excuse to make myself relax and just spend time with them instead of trying to get a bunch done. I am online right now job searching though. Not exactly what I WANT to do with my time right now, but a step toward a bigger goal. I just found something that's 25 hrs/week and is perfect based on my experience. I really hope they call.